This position will take the lead on our digital marketing and sales strategy, building a multi-faceted approach that boosts and sustains revenue, customer growth, and ROI. If you are enjoying the creative challenges and wide-open opportunities startups offer, this job is for you.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of the Let’s Buy brand. This includes web content, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and accounts management on all social media. In addition, give reports to the Marketing supervisor and will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost effective digital marketing programs and communications that drive sales and support the customer journey.
- Develop and execute plans to achieve marketplace sales targets.
- Manage and maintain product pricing and marketing strategy.
- Provide forecasting recommendations to assist in future planning.
- Work with the warehouse team to ensure smooth delivery for fulfillment by managing shipping prep tasks including entering orders, creating labels, and setting ship dates.
- Propose and help implement marketing programs and promotional campaigns on marketplaces.
- Manage marketplace customer service-related issues or questions and ensure timely response and resolution.
- Provide monthly and quarterly marketplace sales reports to management team and key managers.
- Monitor, identify, and develop strategies to effectively compete with competitor brands on marketplaces.
- Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity.
- Research, execute, and adjust keywords, AdWords display and remarketing ads, and backlinks to achieve SEO targets for both organic and display ad rankings.
- Research competitor SEO metrics (ranks, inbound links, content topics, formats, and distribution, social media exposure, on-page optimization, etc.) and adjust program to compete and win.
- Develop and manage a partner relationship program to build links among influencers and thought leaders in our industry.
- Work with marketing team members in the development of content for Let’s Buy website and Apps including copy, merchandising, banners, and promotions.
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision and removal.
- Manage PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising campaigns within approved budget.
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is mandatory.
- E-commerce experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Outstanding communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multi-media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required.
- Proficiency with different social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn is a plus.
- Willingness to assist customers in resolving their issues, meeting their expectations, and providing 100% satisfaction.
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detailed oriented, organized and efficient.
- Team player; ability to work well and be flexible within marketing team and other departments.
- Creative problem solver, passionate about winning and achieving results.
Email your CV or resume to [email protected]
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so don’t delay. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Closing date: Open until the best candidate is found.a